Sign up for the class here, or call 404-815-4993.
Sautéing is the quickest method in all of cooking and is a life-saver for a quick dinner. In this hands on class you’ll join Chef Cynthia in the kitchen and learn all about sautéing: from vegetables and chicken, to beef and fish. You’ll learn which foods are best suited to this method, which equipment is best for getting the job done, as well as this lineup of delicious recipes that will be the launching pad for many delicious meals:
• Garlic Chicken Tenders with Vegetables
• Gingered Skirt Steak over Scented Rice
• Fish Tacos with quick slaw and green salsa
• Shrimp in Lemon Caper Sauce
• Pork, Sweet Potato, and Apple Sauté