The ladies are back with the fall installment of the Southern Divas™ seated dinner, demonstration, and conversation. Join French-trained Southern Chef Jennifer Hill Booker and James Beard Award-winning cookbook author Cynthia Graubart as they explore what the New South looks like through the eyes of two female chefs. They will share their modern interpretation of Southern classics, present the elegance of the South, its communal nature, and the abundance of local ingredients.
The menu for this evening will be:
• Southern Tapas: a variety of Pickles, Pimento Cheese with Smoked Bacon, Mini Black Pepper Biscuits, and Southern Hummus
• Southern Sweet Tea Cocktail
• Collard Green Salad with Apple Cider Vinaigrette
• End of Summer Succotash
• Bourbon Barbecued Chicken
• Warm Sweet Potato Salad
• Southern Divas Cake Parade™ featuring Apple Spice Cake, Pound Cake, Orange Cake, Coca-Cola Cake, Red Velvet Cake, Caramel Cake and Yellow Cake with cooked Chocolate Frosting
Seats are limited so register early for this one-of-a-kind event. To purchase tickets, click here.